• Dumbbell vs Barbell. Who wins?

So a lot of us have had this question as to which is better when it comes to training- dumbbell or barbell. Some say barbell feels good while some others are dumbbell feel gooders.

barbell press, barbell bench press         dumbbell press, dumbbell press workout, dumbbell bench press

Well there's no feel-good thing when it comes to stating scientific facts. So breaking the ice- it's the dumbbell who wins!

Reasons:

• Ramadan Kareem - Manage your fitness goals while fasting

A good number of people perform some form of Intermittent Fasting (IF) due to a variety of reasons. Many people across the globe practice it due to religious reasons. IF is nothing but fasting done intermittently, where you consume no food/water during the fasting period.

Fitness goals during ramdan, tips to stick to diet during ramdan

The question that I often get while helping such clients is, “How do I manage my nutrition/training while following the fast?”

• Minced chicken stuffed mushrooms

Marinate Minced Chicken with 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 lemon, salt as per taste. Add butter to pan and cook chicken with 2 tbsp cream till completely done.

diet food, chicken , mushrooms

Scoop mushroom and stuff chicken minced and topped with mozzarella cheese, sprinkle oregano and bake at 150 for 10 minutes.

Recipe By - Mamta Junnarkar‎ 

• Hung Curd Dessert

Ingredients for Hung Curd Dessert :

Dessert on diet, sweet cravings, flexible dieting, curd

Normal curd ( half liter milk)

Fresh Strawberries few 

Dry Fruits - Almonds, berries and you can add few others of your choice. 

Remove water from curd, using muslin cloth. (Just like how we strain it from paneer).  Once its left with hung curd, add fresh strawberries which are crushed and add stevia (sweetner as per taste), then add dry fruits layer on it. You can also use dark chocolate or chocolate sauce to top on it. Tastes good when served chilled.

Recipe contributed by - Kavita Tapdiya Chakraborty