Chocolate Chips Ice-cream
Vanilla Ice-cream - Ingredients
- Heavy Cream 400grams
- 3 egg yolks
- Stevia drops 15 drops
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Chocolate Chips - Ingredients
- 2 tablepoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon dark cocoa
- A dash of Vanilla essence
- Stevia drops -as per the desired sweetness
- Blend the cream, yolks, stevia drops and vanilla essence. Pop it in the freeze for 2-3 hours for it to chill.
- Once chilled transfer this mixture to a freezer container, whatever fits. Freeze this mixture for 1 hour or till its solidified.
- Prep the chocolate syrup. Mix all the ingredients together
- Once the ice cream is solid. Remove it from the freezer. With a strong whisk, crush the icecream till its smooth again. Make sure there are no ice crystals.
- Now drizzle the chocolate over the top, any pattern you want.
- Make sure there are no big chunks, so that when we break it up, we get nice small pieces of chocolate with every bite.
- Again put it back in the freezer for 45min.
- Do the same once again. Whisking away the ice crystals and breaking the chocolate on top. Make sure it has even consistency so that we get a smooth texture. Drizzle the left over chocolate syrup and freeze it for another 45min or till its ready to eat.
Wooooohooooo the icecream is ready. Serve a big scoop of the icecream and ENJOY!!
- Protein – 23.6
- Fats – 164
- Carbs – 15.2
These are the macros for the entire batch. You need to calculate per serving according to your scoop size. I had his for almost entire week so very less carbs count